1/2/07

Today is January 2, 2007

I decided to create this blog because I actually believe that I have something unique to say to the 80 million or so internet users in this country. But seriously, I started doing it so I can keep tabs on my buddy Ron.
Since I already have a gmail account, I thought "well, what the heck ya mean, the blog is free? I guess I'll do it."
So what do I write about?

Here's what's in store for readers:
My sister is an FBI informant
My brother once joined a carnival
I recently worked for a place you could write a miniseries about
My good friend had a baseball removed from his head (see aforementioned link.)
I dated a girl whose father was indicted for swindling Americans out of more than $400 million over a 20-year period

I have good stories, as well as some brief Larry David (LD) moments I will share from time to time. I hope you like them. That's all for now.
Happy 2007 to everyone out there. Peace to all.

No comments: