3/8/07

Milky Way Makes My Day










For whatever the reason, I always chose the Three Musketeers bar over the Milky Way when I was a kid. Don't ask me why, I think maybe it was cheaper, and when you only have 50 cents, you need to stretch that cash. I tried both of them today and have found that Milky Way is by far the better bar. Not even close. The Three Musketeers has some sort of Mockolate instead of chocolate on the outside, and the caramel in the Milky Way adds another dimension. Why the hell am I writing this? I have to get back to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally with you. They try to sell the Three Muskateers as having less fat, but I think in turn it has about 10x as much sugar. I always go for the Milky Way as well as it is much more satisfying. Plus, I always seem to get a sugar headache and I am still hungry after eating the Three Muskateers...

Frederick V. Pabst said...

Amen. Man, what the hell was I thinking all this time?