9/2/07

I love Panera







Not so much for the food, which is definitely a step up from fast food, but for their free wifi access. Jessica can go anywhere and post her online class if she gets in a pinch. They are pretty prevalent around the midwest. Sounds like a small thing, right?

Free wifi is no small thing, though. Does Starbucks have it? How about McD's? Barnes & Noble? Arby's? We have found that we have to pay for wifi in some of these stores. But with Panera, it's free, and I suppose it's for their business customers who might want to do a meeting there. Smart marketing.

So, the food is decent, and the wifi is free. I am a fan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed! Panera is a great establishment. I frequent them often. I will bring my laptop get a samich or a soup bowl, whatever the day desires, sit there and do a lil day trading while enjoying some lunch. Excellent!

Frederick V. Pabst said...

yeah, it's enjoyable and totally better than McD's or Arby's. I call Panera stores the next wave of fast food. 21st century fast food. Semi-wholesome and quick, clean with plenty of hospitality. You can stay a little longer.